The Trojan-Ransom impact on the performance of your computer and also edit data in a way makes them vulnerable to loss, sabotage and extortion are then used to send money to the hacker in return for these data and repair.
There free tool developed by Kaspersky Lab to remove this trojan, here information this utility :
Utility Name : RectorDecryptor
Version : 18.104.22.168
Size : 188 kB
Malicious Programs : Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rector
To eliminate Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rector download RectorDecryptor by click here.
Then follow these steps :
- Extract its content using an archiver (WinZip, e.g.);
- Run the file RectorDecryptor.exe;
- The utility starts working by clicking the button Start scan.
It finds and decrypts encrypted files.
- Select the option Delete crypted files after decryption to delete copies of encrypted files with extensions .vscrypt, .infected, .bloc, .korrektor, etc. after successful decryption.
- By default, the utility saves its runtime log in the system disk (disk with installed operating system, usually С:\) root directory.
Log files have names like: UtilityName.Version_Date_Time_log.txt